Colonial Place Courthouse begins its tenant feature series with Primrose School of Arlington. They recently joined the community of tenants at the Arlington business complex, Colonial Place, and provided these insights on their business and their experience so far at Colonial Place.
1) What is the name of your company, and what type of business operations do you have?
Primrose School of Arlington; Primrose schools is a national system of accredited private preschools that provides premier early education and child care to children ages six weeks through Kindergarten.
2) How long have you been a tenant of Colonial Place in Arlington?
We are new tenants of Colonial Place and are so excited to open our doors this upcoming Spring! Our construction is underway, and we hope we can serve as a great amenity for the working parents of Colonial Place that are looking for convenient and premier childcare.
3) Is the office at Colonial Place your headquarters? And / or do you have other offices around the Northern Virginia area or around the country?
Yes, Colonial Place is our headquarters.
4) How has your experience been as a tenant at Colonial Place?
The experience so far has been wonderful! Colonial Place is not only situated in a convenient location, but the site itself is beautiful. Management and everyone working there is extremely helpful and supportive to tenants, and especially to new tenants like ourselves.
5) How has your business adapted to the current pandemic?
The only thing we can do as business owners is to adapt and trudge on! We have made all the necessary precautions to alter our daily operations to go above and beyond the CDC guidelines.
For example, we’ve limited classroom sizes, implemented new policies including temperature checks, frequent hand washing and disinfecting, as well as additional training for teachers to recognize signs of illness. With these measures, and additional precautions, we hope to continue enrolling families safely into our school.
6) Do you feel comfortable going to work at Colonial Place with the new Covid-19 protocol in place?
Yes, I do feel comfortable going back to Colonial Place with the new Covid-19 protocol. With everyone doing their part to stay safe, hopefully we will all be able to return to normalcy soon.
7) What amenities do you most enjoy at Colonial Place?
There are so many great features, but my favorite is the coffee shop and dry cleaning! I need my morning coffee and to be able to get one errand out of the way while at work is amazing.
8) What amenities do you most enjoy or utilize in the Arlington Courthouse area?
Being that I am a new tenant, and our construction is still underway, we haven’t been able to utilize the amenities full time yet. When we do open, I look forward to using the gym and hope that our school can serve as a great amenity to other tenants. Especially in this environment, we hope it gives parents peace of mind to know their children are in good hands and are nearby.